Employer of Choice
The Beekman Group is a proudly South African and multi award-winning leisure property development and management company based in Port Shepstone, KZN. The Beekman Group includes various operating and investment divisions that cover commercial, residential and vacation ownership sectors.
With various property investments and the active management of 30 resorts in four countries, it’s no wonder that we are seen as one of the leaders in the South African leisure industry.
"Since our Head Office is based in Port Shepstone, KwaZulu-Natal, away from the traditional city centres, the area creates a great lifestyle opportunity for staff to work and live and it shows in our retention rates."
With over 700 staff countrywide and at the Head Office, more than 60% of the groups' employees have been with the group for five years or more (that's 452 employees!). Of these, 248 employees have been with the group for 10 years or more, while 52 employees have over 20 years service!
We are looking to recruit and retain employees who are highly motivated, with an aptitude to work as part of a team, show high levels of commitment and above all have a dedication, drive and passion within themselves to excel.
What our staff say
Working for the Beekman Group is not having a JOB. It's having a career with a "family". A family that is always there for others, in work, support and even helping the environment.
I feel very special to be one of Beekman employees'. I started here as a car washer and have recently been appointed to the Accounts department. And I see my career moving forward.
Working at the Beekman Group for 13 years, has been an exceptional growing experience. From office expansions, property development and charitable donations, the Group has constantly achieved remarkably.
I started at Beekman Group in 1999. This is my 2nd home as I'm passionate about a Company that takes care of its Staff. Giving the opportunity to grow and the freedom to make decisions.
Staff at head office can expect to enjoy:
- Competitive Salaries
- Financial Benefits
- Training & Development
- Study Assistance
- Subsidised Accommodation
- Recognition & Awards
- Wellness Days
- In-house Spa Treatment Facility
- Staff Gift Fund
- Covered Secure Parking
- Birthday Leave
- Team Builds
- Quarterly Functions & Year End Party
- Hot Beverages Served Daily
- Canteen/Lounge incl. Foosball & Xbox
- Green Roof Garden
- Smoking Room
We Want You
Are you SMART, DRIVEN & CAREER FOCUSED? We offer careers in the following disciplines
- Finance & Accounting
- IT Support & Programming
- Marketing & Communications
- Human Resources
- Customer Service
- Call Centre Consultants in Reservations and Debt Collection
- Resort Operations & Maintenance
- Project Management
- Sales & Business Development
- Staff Training & Development
What makes the Beekman Group an Employer of Choice
There are many benefits of being a part of our Head Office team, which aims to improve the staffs' wellness and morale throughout the year. Our diverse operations allow for careers in a variety of disciplines, right here on the South Coast!
Current Vacancies Include:
- Security Officer - Dikhololo
- Online Resort Entertainment Coordinator - The Kingdom Resort
- Resort Entertainment Coordinator - Cayley Lodge
- Management Couple - Cayley Lodge
- Resort Manager - Cayley Lodge
- Handyman- Dolphin View Cabanas
- Content Developer (3 month contract) - Head Office
- Project Administrator – Head Office
- Call Centre Agent – Head Office
- Senior ASP.NET Developer – Head Office
- Junior Graphic Designer (6 month contract) - Head Office
- Online Marketing Coordinator (6 month contract) - Head Office