Proudly accepting the awards for Beekman Group are Project Manager, Hannelie Millar (left) and Marketing Executive, Fiona Broom, at the recent PMR.africa Business Excellence Awards Breakfast.
Beekman Group raises the bar even higher
Beekman Group once again dominated at the recent PMR.africa excellence awards, bringing home no less than five prestigious awards.
The Group was honoured at the Business Excellence Awards Breakfast held at Umdlalo Lodge on April 11. Marketing Executive, Fiona Broom and Project Manager, Hannelie Millar from the Beekman Group accepted the awards on behalf of the company.
The Group was recognised and rated highest in the following categories based on a survey on the Kwazulu-Natal South Coast:
- Companies/institutions held in high esteem as good corporate citizens based on their corporate responsibility initiatives and investments over the past 12 months
- Companies/institutions demonstrating exceptional managerial and corporate governance
- Companies/institutions doing most for Black Economic Empowerment (BEE)
- Companies/institutions doing most to protect the environment
- Companies/institutions doing most to enhance and promote sustainable development
Never one to sit on its laurels, The Beekman Group aims to be industry leaders
The survey was conducted during November and December 2015. PMR.africa celebrates excellence through these awards, where exemplary business entities are honoured and a benchmark is set for others in the industry. Through these awards, various companies and institutions are also able to single out a particular team or division for all its hard work.