Location: PORT SHEPSTONE
Province: KWAZULU NATAL
Posted Date: Friday 4th August 2017 Closing Date: Friday 8th September 2017
Reference Number: # 05/08/17
Send your CV and quote reference # to: email@example.com 039 688 5168
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Online Marketing Coordinator (6 month contract)
South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector, currently has the following opportunity at Head Office in Port Shepstone. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, preference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.
Key Performance Areas:
The successful candidate will responsible for project coordination of all content, design, advertising and marketing projects that affect the online brand reputation of all the Group’s companies. Will assist the Online Marketing Coordinator in all online areas including creating content / copy / design; creative outline, through to roll out which will include posting to various platforms and working with our webmasters for website updates, continual management and effectiveness reporting.
- Marketing qualification or suitable experience
- Experience on online media platforms as well as all products that form part of the Google Adwords offering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills (including experience with Analytics tools)
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communicator, with an ability to professionally converse with clients and colleagues
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to self-manage
- Must be responsible, reliable and accountable and have the ability to work under pressure
- Performance driven
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Industry knowledge would be an added advantage.